We are structured around three regions (Francophone Africa, Eastern and Southern Africa and South Asia) and implement 20 projects in 10 countries improving access to drinking water supply, adequate sanitation, improved hygiene and water for family farming. One project in Nepal is a joint project between three organizations (HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation, Swiss Red Cross, Terre des hommes). All other projects are coordinated by one member organization.
- Ensure healthy life and well being of the target communities through improvement of WASH and small scale irrigation (Bangladesh)
- WASH and Small Scale Irrigation Support for Vulnerable Agro-Pastoralist Agro Communities Living in Riverine Areas in Southern Ethiopia
- Access to water for domestic, farming and livestock needs in Mali
- Improving WASH conditions at schools and increasing access to safe water for people in Eastern Equatoria State (South Sudan)
- Improving water, sanitation and hygiene status in Kurigram and Barguna District (Bangladesh)
- Sustainable improvement of access to water and to hygiene and sanitation conditions in the most vulnerable communities and health centers in two health districts in Mali
- Mala IV: Integrated Child Protection Programme (including WASH component) (Nepal)